This page contains external links to articles written by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., information on his books, radio show, and speeches, as well as a few select interviews with him.
While this is hardly to be considered a campaign “platform,” we feel it is important for potential voters and supporters to be informed where RFK Jr. stands on some of the important issues facing us all.
Words on the page, however eloquent, are no substitute for hearing him express his views verbally. As voters, we put a lot of stock in being able to look into the eyes of a potential candidate and judge his sincerity for ourselves. So if you have the opportunity to see Bobby at one of his many speaking engagements across the country, don’t miss the chance to experience his energy in person. He’s an electrifying public speaker!
We also encourage you to check out his weekly radio show, “Ring of Fire,” on Air America. If you don’t have a local affiliate station in your area, you can listen to archived programs at Ring of Fire Radio’s website.
Many of Bobby’s interviews and speeches are available on our blog and also at GoLeft.tv.
We hope that this resource helps to give you a better idea about the man himself and the causes he is most passionately dedicated to.
Here is Robert F. Kennedy Jr., in his own words:
Bobby is a frequent guest blogger at The Huffington Post. Read his posts here:
More articles by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. can be found at his official website.
FEATURES AND INTERVIEWS WITH RFK Jr.:
* Kennedy Jr., Robert F. (2007). American Heroes: Joshua Chamberlain and the American Civil War. *New Release* Hyperion, ISBN-10: 1423107713
* Kennedy Jr., Robert F. (1978). Judge Frank M. Johnson, Jr: A biography. Putnam. ISBN 0-399-12123-4.
* Kronin, John; Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. (1999). The Riverkeepers: Two Activists Fight to Reclaim Our Environment as a Basic Human Right. New York: Scribner, 304 pages. ISBN 0-684-84625-X.
* Kennedy, Jr., Robert F. (2004). St. Francis of Assisi: A Life of Joy. Hyperion. ISBN 9780786818754.
* Kennedy, Jr., Robert F. (2005). Crimes Against Nature: How George W. Bush and Corporate Pals are Plundering the Country and Hijacking Our Democracy. New York: HarperCollins, 256 pages. ISBN 0060746874.
Also check out RFK Jr.’s new documentary film, Grand Canyon Adventure: River At Risk in IMAX 3D, in theatres nationwide now:
The movie version of Kennedy’s book, Crimes Against Nature is slated for release in the fall of 2008.